For Engies Assets department we are looking for an experienced contractor to fulfil the position of Lead Maintenance Engineer.
ENGIE develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation and the rational use of resources. ENGIE employs 153,090 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE E&P has been active in the Dutch North Sea for fifty years now and currently operates 49 Licenses: 19 Exploration licenses and 30 Production licenses. The company is an important player in exploration and production of oil and gas in the Netherlands. Excellent achievements are a result of the contribution made by ENGIE E&P’s highly knowledgeable, skilled and dedicated workforce.
Based in Den Helder the Lead Maintenance Engineer is responsible for Management and administration of the Maintenance Engineering Team (14FTE).
* Ensuring safe and responsible production operations
* Management and administration of the Maintenance Engineering team
* Accountable for discipline deliverables reflected through the Maintenance Engineering plan and according to Integrated Plan and set priorities in line with the asset requirements
* Initiation of minor modification projects and give technical expertise to modifications-(follow up & close out)
* Initiation and coordination of all Maintenance engineering services (including CMMS integrity and updates)
* Deliver technical expertise and support to Operations
* Management of the Facility Integrity program for the all disciplines
* Responsible for the Inspection program and RBI
* Responsible for the Spare Part program
* Monitor and support Company Representatives within discipline for selected service contracts (A, B)
* Competence development and performance management of ENGIE personnel within Maintenance engineering team
* Give Economic input to yearly maintenance budget process within discipline - Budget follow up
* Input to resource requirements
* Travel to other geographical entities within the company
* Offshore travel to be expected
* Relevant BSc degree
* Typically a minimum of 10-15 year experience from a relevant field / disciplines
* Requires deep knowledge of the specialist area, the E&P business and Oil & Gas industry
* Good communication skills
* Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal skills
We offer a fulltime contracting position in an interesting and challenging environment.