- Work location
- Offshore & onshore
- 5 tot 10 jaar ervaring
For different projects, both offshore and onshore, RedWave is looking for Crane Operators!
Let's check if you:
- Can create a lifting plan and implement it effectively?
- Can manage and control the crane and lifting equipment?
- Work with specialist lifting and transport tools?
- Have excellent communication skills?
Four times a resounding "YES"? Then register immediately!
You are responsible for complicated lifting projects, liaising with the client and stakeholders. This is a variable job either offshore or onshore. That means we are looking for leaders.
You should be a good communicator and accruate in your work, do you know the safety legislation for the role and do you work to high standards? You should be hands on and prepared to help the rest of your team if required. You'll also need the following training and certificates:
- Worksite Safety Certificate
- Offshore Crane Operator Stage 3
- At least one year offshore experience
- English and Dutch language
- BOSIET/HUET, Fire Fighting team member, HLO, Basic First Aid Certificates
We can offer you a challenging job, preferably for the long run. We like to provide the security you crave. Every day, our technical people make the difference both onshore and offshore. Here at RedWave, we stand for quality, know-how, courage and involvement. How about you?
We are involved.
Prepared to invest in our people.
For the longterm.
To help you realize your full potential.
RedWave is the leading employer in a wide range of dynamic professional fields.