Measurement Technician Wind
- Work location
- 5 tot 10 jaar ervaring
Are you interested in wind energy and wind turbines? Do you want to work on the maintenance of wind farms on land and at sea? This is your chance to work internationally in an industry that is in full swing. For our client, a renowned company that introduced state-of-the-art technology to the market, RedWave is looking for safety-conscious top talent.
As a Measurement Technician, you will work in a small team of driven professionals on a two week schedule. The most important thing is that you are willing to learn; we will teach you all you need to know about the equipment and techniques. You will carry out technical precision work with high-quality instruments. In order to make this project a success, it is important that you can operate independently and that your work is very accurate. Planning and work schedules can change at the last minute, and that’s something you can deal with.
As a Measurement Technician:
- You are used to traveling and you like to work abroad
- You have a technical background, preferably at MBO level (vocational education)
- You work in a small crew, so it’s important that you are a communicative team player
- You are comfortable working with computers. Any administrative skills are a plus
- You like to get things done and you have a flexible work attitude
- You don’t have a 9-to-5 mindset (work offshore is 12 hours per day and onshore min. 8 hours per day).
- You will be specially trained to work with the instruments
- You will be fully (offshore) trained to the GWO standard
- A good salary with attractive benefits (salary paid every 4 weeks)
- An attractive work schedule, 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off
- The opportunity to develop yourself further through specialized training
- You will work at a company with great growth potential in the windmill industry
- Growth opportunities for your future career—potential to become a supervisor
- A challenging job, both on land and at sea, within a close team of professionals
- You’ll be working with the latest technology in the windmill industry
- Long-term work prospects.