- Work location
- 5 tot 10 jaar ervaring
Are you interested in wind energy and wind turbines? Do you want to be responsible for the maintenance of wind farms? This is your chance to work internationally on and offshore in an industry that is in full swing! Our renowned client introduced state-of-the-art technology to the industry, and RedWave is looking for technical and safety-conscious top talent.
As a Supervisor Wind you will lead a small team of driven techies. With your guidance, our team carries out technical precision work, using high-quality instruments. The success of this project depends on you to communicate well with everyone on-board and on your willingness to work independently and accurately.
As Supervisor Wind:
- You are communicative, confident and decisive
- You can make judgment calls and take dthe necessary action accordingly
- You like to get things done and you have a flexible work attitude
- No 9-to- 5 mindset (work offshore is 12 hours per day and onshore min. 8 hours per day)
- You are used to traveling and you enjoy working abroad
- You have a technical background, preferably at MBO level (vocational education)
- You will be supervising two Measurement techniciansl
- You are able to correctly interpret a situation and inform collegues and the officei
- You are comfortable working with computers. Any administrative skills are a plus